CADIC U.K. Pilot SME Cluster
SME-AG TANet and Catalyst SME Control 2k consider that CADIC project could help support the facilitation of the Waterton Centre Manufacturing Task force to align Business and Governmental strategy in order to allow the development of Services required by the SME members of the various groups. This way Control 2k is are tapping into the Key personnel who can drive the various services we can offer via CADIC / SMECluster or other outlets.
The Idea being to enhance the reasons for new or existing members to remain or become members and grow their businesses via diversification.
To this end, Control 2K in association with Hub Cowbridge and CADIC RTD Partner LML-LSE are mooting a workshop on
Growth through Collaboration: a bottom up approach
Waterton Technology Centre, Waterton Industrial Estate, Bridgend. South Wales. UK, CF31 3WT
Tel: 01656 646404, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Dates: 22 February 2013; follow-up meeting 21st March 2013
The theme of clustering has been around for many years and whilst everyone can see the benefits of clustering, very few can actually make it work. This workshop is for SMEs. would like to collaborate or are already collaborating in order to improve the effectiveness of their aims and objectives. It explores the barrier to clustering and aims to promote a solution-based, common approach to collaboration. By pulling in expertise from establishments such as the London School of Economics, the workshop is expected to exploit this knowledge.
The interactive workshop is designed to strengthen the participating SMEs’ collaboration through:
- Identification of common concerns and goals
- Collaborative problem solving adopting a common approach
- Opportunity to put collaboration into practice and help find collaborative solutions
Key discussion points for SMEs:
- To increase your market scope and share your valuable experience with others.
- To obtain tangible outcomes and assist in breaking down barriers and managing collaboration.
- To provide each participant with a tailored, practical, short term 3-point action plan